Oh hi friends! I just put some fun quotes up on the right of everyone in the fam...lol! Nuno, Toni might have to explain some of them, but I was lolin thinking about these. If any explanations need to be done, let me know! Also, I'm not quite sure who said the "cleats" quote...but I think it was Cori. Or was it me? I don't know but it cracks me up! If you have a specific request of what quote you want under your name, let me know!
Pics of the apartment and view are coming soon. We are almost done getting furniture. We got a couch! And it folds into a bed :) and our murphy bed thingy is almost finished. woooo! If you want to see the instructions and what the bed will look like when it's finished, click here. The instructions definitely need to be edited a bit, but it was pretty fun watching Ryk put this all together. And I even used his new freakishly light lithium ion battery power drill!
Love you all.
Jesster
Laynie Ann Hill
9 years ago



8 comments:
I clicked on the Murphy Bed link, but it was some other couple on there.
I like the quotes and pictures of the Murphy Bed.
The cleats quote was Cori
I need the story behind Levi's quote. I don't remember that one.
I remember your quote a little different. My recollection is we had been stuck with the front tire in the gutter. When I got us out my recollection is "You can always save us Daddy".
Did I leave enough comments? I need some explanation on Nuno's quote.
Dad, you are too funny :)
I remember Jessi's quote that way too. And I need reminding on Levi's. I remember him saying that, but I can't remember why :P
I know Nuno's, Petco (where we got Jordan) uses the slogan, "Petco, where the pets go." When Nuno heard of PetSMART, he adapted the slogan :)
LOL Dad I'll die laughing at how many comments you wrote. LOL and the link for the murphy bed does come up with a different couple, but if you look in the background of that picture, that thing hanging on the wall is the bed! Crazy huh :) This link has some more pictures of the process of making it: http://blog.apt528.com/2008/10/moddi-pictures.html
Ok thanks for fixing my quote!! I can't believe I got my own quote wrong. lol.
Levi's quote is from when we would try to bug each other. Levi would flip the bottom of your chin up with his finger and say "Shista bist!" or "yista best" hahahaha! basically just making up a weird word to be annoying. Then, of course, he'd run away giggling. lol!
And Nuno's Petco one, like Toni said, is their slogan. Now I can't say Petco (or even see a Petco store) without saying, "PETCO...where the pets go." hahaha And the "Prenny Book" is kind of confusing, but when Ryk and I used to text each other, our phones would write "book" instead of "cool" because the letters are on the same number key (if that makes any sense) so we started saying "book" instead of "cool" and we said it to Nuno once and then he started saying it too :) At least a few times...hahaha
I think that's it! Let me know if you have any other questions, remember a funny one of Levi's, and or want anymore changes for your quotes!
I love you all. And I miss you all a lot...so much.
Post a Comment