Saturday, March 21, 2009

No Rules Pinewood Derby!

Oh Hi!

We had an Elder's Quorum Pinewood Derby last night and the only rule was no fire! And this time, they invited anyone that wanted to be in it to make a car. Well...with my family strtongly involved in scouts all growing up, I always wanted to be in one! So Ryk and I both made a car! Ryk's was a tank he filled up with compressed air and mine had a turbine fan on it...along with a hot pink stripe down the side. haha! I've uploaded videos for you! Sorry, they're from my phone and not the highest quality, but still fun!


Ryk's car

Jessi's Car


This first one is of Jessi's car winnning it's first heat :)



This is the final round! Ryk got second and I got 3rd!



Today is Ryk's birthday. Happy birthday to him! We got to hear the fun happy birthday song from the singing cake :) Loved it!

We love you all. Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

daddy john said...

Happy birthday Ryk. Looks like you guys can build pinewood derbies pretty well. Great fun. Love Dad