Hi Pals!
Just wanted to let you all know that we are back in Pennsylvania safe and sound. We got in last night and luckily Jordan did remember us and a month of being spoiled by Cheryl and seemed glad to see us. Our bags may or may not still be in Dublin, but US Air assures us that they will get here tonight or tomorrow. :P We were sad to leave because the whole trip was awesome, but it's also good to be back. We will blog a bit more when we have become more accustomed to this timezone and gotten things settled. We hope you are all doing well.
From Toni and Nuno
Laynie Ann Hill
9 years ago



2 comments:
Next up Miami !!! Yah, Yah, Yah. Okay how do you change font and color in the blogger? Miami was suppose to be size 20 and in Red Bold.
Hey dad, I was checking into hotels, I checked most of the websites and I found pretty good deals on all the places. I figure we stay Aug 1st in Florida City, the 2nd in Key West, the 3rd and 4th in Florida City again and then the 5th in Ft Lauderdale. I found the best deals for everything on mobissimo.com except Florida City, which I found on Hotwire.com. I thought we should book soon, so have a look and call me or just book what you think looks best. Woo-hooo!!!
Post a Comment