Friday, June 13, 2008

Arizona Updates

Hi Fam!

I just wanted to post some pictures of when we went to the Mesa temple. It was so pretty, we loved it!

Thanks for all of the birthday presents and thins, they made me so happy :)

We went to eat at PF Changs. Oh yum, I want it now that I'm talking about it.

Nothing else too exciting has happened. Dad, we're getting you off a Father's Day present but it will be a little late. I would love to see pictures of you on the 110! Or of Cori on it...or both! You could take pictures of the probe too, (with the little collision it had with the 110) he heeeee! 

Other than that it's just the same ole same ole. I hate work, Ryk is doing really well in school still. I told him I would take him on a trip to Europe if he gets S.O.C. in all the rest of his classes. I think I'll take him regardless. I'm just trying to figure out how we can finagle coming to Utah still. Don't worry, where there's a will there's a way right?! Well I definitely have the will so I'll find a way. 

I love you all tons and can't wait to see you! 

Ryk & Jessi

6 comments:

daddy john said...

The temple sure is beautiful. I hope you are able to come on the 4th but don't worry if you can't. I'll see what I can do to get a picture of Cori on the bike (or the bike on Cori), but the Probe won't be in the picture. It is like a long tailed cat in a room full of rockers when it sees Cori get on the bike now.

daddy john said...

This is dad. I am a big nerd.

daddy john said...

Really Cori is so so so so cool.

daddy john said...

security breach, security breach. I want a new login and password. Cori is posting under my name.

toni said...

I am LOL-ing, no joke!

Jessi said...

No i'll die. Oooooooooh. Now, mom needs her own account so she can post witty theens.