Nuno I've been meaning to ask you, did your magazine ever come again? If not I'm going to FREAK OUT! I changed the address twice. Let me know if I need to go beat some cooks illustrated butts.
Hey Jess, I'm responding because Nuno is feeling a little bit sick right now. He did get all the issues and he loved them. I also loved the stuff he cooks with them, so it's pretty much good all around :)
This section is dedicated to awesome websites! I will probably be updating this often because I find cool websites all the time :)
Featured Website of the Day: Katie Jo Heiner now has a blog that she has been posting all of her awesome, really cute creations on. Click hereto see it!
1 comment:
Hey Jess, I'm responding because Nuno is feeling a little bit sick right now. He did get all the issues and he loved them. I also loved the stuff he cooks with them, so it's pretty much good all around :)
Post a Comment