
Kevin and I went into the Uintas (Gradaddy Lake) yesterday. It was one of those hike in, fish, eat lunch and hike out trips. The first picture is of Grandaddy Lake from the pass.

I also took some pictures of further up in the mountains. This picture is the Naturalist Basin. It is still snowed in.

This is panning on across to the 4 Lakes Basin. Looks like there is still some snow there as well.

Here is Kevin on the log at the stream on the way in. The poor old log has just about rotted away. Kevin hasn't learned to smile yet - I think he is still catching his wind.

Of course there were a few others there. The kids are Porter, Brigham and Sofie.

Kevin had a little better time when the kids all left. The fishing was pretty good. I caught 25-30 and Kevin landed 4. All in all a pretty good day. When we got home we were sunburned and tired - yeah a pretty great trip.



2 comments:
This looks so pretty and so fun! I am so jealous!
Dad and Kevin hiked and hiked til they couldn't hike any more so they stopped...and came home a lil sun burned. hee hee
Post a Comment