lol We booked our flights yesterday and we are coming on the 3rd!! We're staying in Provo that night and the 4th. Then we're going to good old Ogden or Evanston on the 5th and 6th. The plan was to go to Evanston for Wyoming fire works, but then Kay threw a fit that we wouldn't be going to her home (even though we would see them just as much in Evanston and the fact that she was bummed cause we're going up the same weekend that their cabin trip starts.) lol! We're just disappointing her more and more by the second. hahahahahahaha! Yup, you can probably tell how much I care.
Timmy isn't coming with us though :( He got a new job with and Audi dealership to get car experience. We're pretty mad at him but we'll get over it :)
Well, that's about it. I hate Hollister, love Ryk, the sun, and the pool; still want a little dog. Pretty much the same ole same ole. Just can't wait for a vacation with firework festivities!
Love you all. I'm glad you two got back safely and that Jordan still remembers you Nuno and Toni! We're planning to go to Europe for Ryk's graduation present. Perhaps you could suggest some of your favorite places. The pictures were wonderful!



6 comments:
EUROPE TRIP #1
Buy tickets Newark-Lisbon. Rent car. Drive south along the coast of Portugal. Follow the Mediterranean coast Portugal-Spain-France-Italy-Greece. Fly home Athens-New York.
EUROPE TRIP #2
Portugal. 'Nuff said.
Jessi & Ryk,
There are loads of possible trips to be done in Europe. They depend on the time, money, and preferences of those traveling (you guys). My only recommendation will be for NOT to try and visit EVERYTHING at ONCE. Allow yourself at least one week per country. Then again, what do you like to do? With more details I can help you more... used to do it for a living lol....
Hi Botat, I'm actually picturing you sticking your fist up in the air and singing he heeee! You guys better set off enough fireworks on the 4th to wake up all the old bitties in the neghborhood. He heeee! Give me a call sometime and I will tell you all about our trip and my suggestions :)
That EUROPE TRIP #1 sounds soooo wonderful! We drove along the Amalfi coast to Italy when I went to Europe and I loved it! When it's getting closer, I'll hit you both up for ideas. I can NOT WAIT to go! If I can save enough money and somehow get work off that long, I would die to go for a month. Thanks for your comments! Nuno I'll be asking you for awesome places that are not so "touristy" where we can actually live in the culture :)
Anyone know where I can get Miley Cyrus tickets? haha
Post a Comment