Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh, don't worry Dad, yesterday we were going to lunch with Nuno's friend and where did we go? To a castle! This picture of Nuno has both the restaurant and the castle in the background. Cool, huh!? There was also a cool hike that we took (on the right).



This is me and Nuno at the river just below the restaurant and a picture of Nuno with his BFF, Angelo.






I wanted to make a post today because we are going to go to the southern coast of Portugal for a week or so and I probably won't be able to put up pictures, but don't worry, we'll be back with more than you'll ever want to see (but probably not 200) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooh, Ahhhhhhhhh

daddy john said...

Cool Castle - are there any fish in the river?

Jessi said...

So pretty. I love it!

toni said...

Dad, how did I know that's what you would be thinking about? :) Actually there were some people farther down who were fishing!