Sunday, June 22, 2008

Boulder Mountains



Mom and I went to the Boulders Mts on Friday. To get there you have to go across the Parker Mts which are not nearly as high. The Parkers are kind of rolling grassy mts with patches of Pines on the highest spots. These first two pictures are on the Parkers with the Boulder top in the background of the second Picture.



















We fished on Row Lake and caught a few, although there had been quite a winter kill. There were many dead fish along the shore. We tried to go to Purple Lake and Spectacle Lake but the road got too bumpy for my partner. We then drove back to the turn onto the Boulder Top. We fished on Miller Lake - the fish were jumping everywhere but I couldn't get a bite. Here is a picture of Miller Lake





After a day on the mountain, we headed back to Richfield to stay the night and golf. This is my first attempt at blogging so I hope it works out. Love Dad

3 comments:

Jessi said...

I'm so proud of you Daddy!! The pictures are beautiful. I want to go to the Uints but we don't really have time this year... :( In a few years though. Don't worry. I'm soooooooo excited to come for the 4th! We're getting our plane tickets tonight. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee! By the way, thanks so much for blogging it makes me happy!

orange pudding said...

That's pretty cool - I bet there's something worth shooting in those woods...

toni said...

Yeah Dad! These are so pretty. Now I am jealous and want to go in the mountains too :( You will have to take us the next time we come :)