I'm baaaaaaack! Oooooooh I loved so much how many posts were on here! It sure has taken off though huh! Toni and Nuno, your pictures from Portugal are beautiful! I want to go back to Europe so bad. I made Ryk promise that we will take a trip before we have little short people running around the house. haha :) Cori I love your pictures. No I died at the one of mom on the bed with lucky. Is he fat yet? Why is it that all our cats are huge...lol either on steroids or just fat in general.
So ya, It's been a crazy week. I have almost died because my computer's harddrive "went bye bye" as the Mac guy said to me while waving his hand in the air. Oh I couldn't handle him, he was hilarious. Just all "Yeah, you can wave goodbye to anything you had on it." (with 2 missing bottom front teeth.)
My birthday was wonderful!! I got so many theens in the mail! I was so excited. And GUESS WHAT ELSE?!?! Our friend, Timmy, gave me a WII!!!!!!!! he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I died almost. Well it's for me and Ryk because Ryk has been helping him work on the house he just bought and he had a wii that he doesn't play very much. Pretty awesome. Maybe we'll pack it up and bring it with us when we come on the 4th of July. lol just playin the wii all day!
Other than that, we're just chillin'. I'm dying to come to Utah. I can't wait! My job blows. Ryk loves school, and that makes me so happy :) He is awesome! The weather is beautiful. I will post pics of the Mesa temple. We went there and it's beautiful! Did you know it was the 7th operating temple? Yeah I didn't either till I looked it up. Prenny book! lol
I love and miss you all tons! I can't wait to see you! Oh, so I sent Nuno an invite and I made everyone "Admin" on the blog so you can invite anybody to be part of the blog. It would be fun to make it an extended family blog or something. I don't really care who's on it, so you can invite whomever you please! When Nuno accepts, I will make him "admin" too.
Ok love you all tons! I gotta go to bed because we're getting up early for school as usual. Ryk's already in bed.
Laynie Ann Hill
9 years ago



4 comments:
Botat!!! It's nice to see you back, we missed you :)
Yeah, I was jus wonderin where you went. No one told me your compute was down. I'm a little slow sometimes.
Great to have you back. I knew your computer was down - I just didn't want to tell :)
Jessi, I would just like to say for the record, that Jordan is not currently fat. Well, she has chunked up a little bit since we got her, but she was pretty scrawny then, and Nuno is always sneaking her treats. But back to my original point: Jordan, one-not-fat-cat.
Post a Comment